CAD Designer and Drafter
UAM seeking candidates for full-time commercial construction AutoCAD drafting and Design position.
- 3D / 2D Modeling and Detailing Software experience a plus. Experience using AutoCAD, a must!
- Experience in construction management projects. (required)
Experience with Curtain Wall Systems is a BIG nice to have.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other CAD software.
- Excellent communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written.
- Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office. Able to generate layout drawings from sketches and specifications.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time.
Position requires individuals to collaborate with project team members in order to develop high-quality drawings with accuracy, while maintaining project schedules. Experience with 3D modeling software is desired, but not required for the position. Revit and Rhino a big plus!
Minimum Education Required – Associate’s Degree or Completion of a Technical Trade school in AutoCAD, drafting or related field, plus at least 5 years of related work experience: or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Degree in Architecture a Plus.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace