United Architectural Metals is a custom aluminum fabricator of construction products. We are seeking skilled workers, with a fabrication or mechanical background in building products. This includes the ability to provide labor support to various areas of the shop floor, while conforming to Industry and Safety standards.
- Saw operator
- CNC operator
- Assembler / Builder
- Production line
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up and run jobs in various production areas.
- Complete initial and in-process inspection to ensure quality standards are met.
- The ability to use and provide own hand tools necessary for the job.
- Complete necessary paperwork in order to process work through the department.
- Move, load, and/or sort stock, or other materials and supplies as needed while ensuring work areas are kept clean from debris and organized.
- Attention to detail in quality
- Proper operating of equipment
- Safe work habits
- Lifting a minimum of 50 pounds to 70 pounds
- Positive attitude
- Team mindset
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace