United Architectural Metals is actively seeking Computer Aided Design Technicians to join their preconstruction department in North Canton, Ohio. This position offers a unique opportunity to work alongside world famous architecture firms to develop custom building enclosures across the United States. Currently at United Architectural Metals, we are working with Foster+Partners, HOK, and Kieran. We also have completed projects with Pelli Clarke Pelli, HKS, Raphael Vinoly, Perkin+Will, and many more. If you are a good fit, apply now. Become a part of our team and work on projects you will be proud to tell your friends and family about.
- Draft and design detailed drawings in 2D and 3D utilizing AutoCAD, Rhino, and Revit
- Include all dimensions necessary to communicate design intent and be able to provide the required information for manufacturing
- Follow job guidelines as described in the architectural drawings and specifications
- Apply CAD standards to all drawings
- Collaborate with other designers, engineers, and technicians to create modern designs
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- 4-year Bachelor of Science in Architecture, business Administration, Construction Management, or Civil Engineering.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience in 2D and 3D drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong written, verbal, mathematical, and interpersonal skills
United Architectural Metals is currently one of the most diverse engineered wall and façade suppliers on the market today. With our unique approach design assist and the focus to be involved in the job from start to finish, we have developed a strong and loyal following.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace