United Architectural Metals is actively seeking skilled workers, with a fabrication or mechanical background in building products, to join their shop floor in Canton, Ohio. This includes the ability to provide labor support to various areas of the shop floor, while conforming to Industry and Safety standards. See your skills bring buildings to life alongside world famous architecture firms to develop custom building enclosures across the United States. Currently at United Architectural Metals, we are working with Foster+Partners, HOK, and Kieran. We also have completed projects with Pelli Clarke Pelli, HKS, Raphael Vinoly, Perkin+Will, and many more. Join the most diversely engineered curtain wall supplier in the industry today.
We have the following positions available:
- Saw Operator
- CNC Operator
- Assembler / Builder
- Production Line
- Attention to detail in quality
- Proper operating of equipment
- Safe work habits
- Lifting a minimum of 50 pounds to 70 pounds
- Positive attitude
- Team mindset
- Set up and run jobs in various production areas.
- Complete initial and in-process inspection to ensure quality standards are met.
- The ability to use and provide own hand tools necessary for the job.
- Complete necessary paperwork in order to process work through the department.
- Move, load, and/or sort stock, or other materials and supplies as needed while ensuring work areas are kept clean from debris and organized.
United Architectural Metals is currently one of the most diverse engineered wall and façade suppliers on the market today. With our unique approach design assist and the focus to be involved in the job from start to finish, we have developed a strong and loyal following.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our high quality work environment producing our innovative productions. If you are a good fit, apply now. Become a part of our team and work on projects you will be proud to tell your friends and family about.
Positions in Canton. Benefits are available after 90 day probationary period.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place