United Architectural Metals, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for a full-time Production Scheduler position.
Position requires individuals to use their knowledge of the production and reporting processes to create daily and weekly production schedules with the ability to comprehend and make recommendations for improvements. By effectively scheduling employees and resources, company objectives are achieved, and deadlines are met.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Production Scheduling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in the use of computers to use software to generate schedules and reports.
- Ability to create and maintain schedules.
- Use employees and resources in the most effective manner.
- Ability to multitask and provide quick responses to production issues.
- Identify problems and help improve processes.
- Ensure company deadlines are met.
- Associate’s Degree in Management is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace